Challenges for January 2015!! It was so hard to only pick 3 (that's the limit I gave myself) #invertinto2015 with @momwhatsfordinner @malea_yogia @itsyogagirl #sillyseasondetox with @bikini_yogini @hecallsmeyogibabe_ #jmanniversarybash with @yogagoddess_jo and @dalima26 and I'm joining @lotus_fire @malea_yogia @superdopemin in their handstand journey for #handstand365crew2015 #iwillhandstandin2015 #yogaeverydamnday #yoga 🙌🙏💖💚💜💗🌟🙏



Challenges for January 2015!! It was so hard to only pick 3 (that's the limit I gave myself) #invertinto2015 with @momwhatsfordinner @malea_yogia @itsyogagirl #sillyseasondetox with @bikini_yogini @hecallsmeyogibabe_ #jmanniversarybash with @yogagoddess_jo and @dalima26 and I'm joining @lotus_fire @malea_yogia @superdopemin in their handstand journey for #handstand365crew2015 #iwillhandstandin2015 #yogaeverydamnday #yoga 🙌🙏💖💚💜💗🌟🙏