🎶'..I’m just tryna cut her up, tryna bust a nut, tryna take somebody bitch, turn her to a slut, tryna fill my cup, tryna live it up, throw some hundreds on that ass, walk her out the club, lap dance for the first date, bet I threw a few bands, that’s third base, it’s okay if you work late, we can still party like it’s your birthday, we can still party hard in your birthday suit, knock that pussy out the park like my name Babe Ruth, shawty she just want a tip, I just want to see her strip, if you fuck me like you love me shawty you might get rich, have her own cake, her own place, blow her own gas, no role, when we in the bed she like to roleplay, tell her friend to join in both ways..'🎶 #music #lyrics #idontmind #hakunamatata #happy #happiness #les #lesbian #lesbiansofinstagram #gay #gaygirl #girlswholikegirls #girlswhokissgirls #gayisokay #onelife #onelove #ink #inkeduplesbian #bodymodifications #loveislove #pride #proud #rainbow #noh8 #lgbt #lgbtcommunity



🎶'..I’m just tryna cut her up, tryna bust a nut, tryna take somebody bitch, turn her to a slut, tryna fill my cup, tryna live it up, throw some hundreds on that ass, walk her out the club, lap dance for the first date, bet I threw a few bands, that’s third base, it’s okay if you work late, we can still party like it’s your birthday, we can still party hard in your birthday suit, knock that pussy out the park like my name Babe Ruth, shawty she just want a tip, I just want to see her strip, if you fuck me like you love me shawty you might get rich, have her own cake, her own place, blow her own gas, no role, when we in the bed she like to roleplay, tell her friend to join in both ways..'🎶 #music #lyrics #idontmind #hakunamatata #happy #happiness #les #lesbian #lesbiansofinstagram #gay #gaygirl #girlswholikegirls #girlswhokissgirls #gayisokay #onelife #onelove #ink #inkeduplesbian #bodymodifications #loveislove #pride #proud #rainbow #noh8 #lgbt #lgbtcommunity