QOTD: I assume most people know about that dress that no one can decide on the color of, but what colors do you see: blue and black or white and gold??? AOTD: I see light blue and brown😂 but I also see gold and white #bi #bipride #bisexual #bisexualgirl #bisexualinsf #bisexualpride #pansexual #pan #pansexualpride #pansexualinsf #pansexualinsanfrancisco #bisexualinsanfrancisco #lgbt #saga #lgbta #lesbian #lgbtrights #endtransphobia #endhomophobia #loveislove #lesbiancouple #gayrights #girlwhokissgirls #girlskissinggirls #noh8 #heartsnotparts #bisexualgirlrelationshipgoals



QOTD: I assume most people know about that dress that no one can decide on the color of, but what colors do you see: blue and black or white and gold??? AOTD: I see light blue and brown😂 but I also see gold and white #bi #bipride #bisexual #bisexualgirl #bisexualinsf #bisexualpride #pansexual #pan #pansexualpride #pansexualinsf #pansexualinsanfrancisco #bisexualinsanfrancisco #lgbt #saga #lgbta #lesbian #lgbtrights #endtransphobia #endhomophobia #loveislove #lesbiancouple #gayrights #girlwhokissgirls #girlskissinggirls #noh8 #heartsnotparts #bisexualgirlrelationshipgoals