I can cook on my own Bust my own nut These females acting too stuck up Fuck it time to pour it up Write some nonsense Lol all the hoes love it My phone never dry I chose who I wanna hit But I gotta say these bitches get old I wanna turn over to a woman I really care for It's time to throw in the towel nd settle down 😏lol na fuck dat ain't no bitch gonna tie me down 😆😅 #poem #rap #music #lgbt #lesbian #single #singlelesbian #latenight #latepost #brownskin #food



I can cook on my own Bust my own nut These females acting too stuck up Fuck it time to pour it up Write some nonsense Lol all the hoes love it My phone never dry I chose who I wanna hit But I gotta say these bitches get old I wanna turn over to a woman I really care for It's time to throw in the towel nd settle down 😏lol na fuck dat ain't no bitch gonna tie me down 😆😅 #poem #rap #music #lgbt #lesbian #single #singlelesbian #latenight #latepost #brownskin #food