When you talk to me don't mention Kenzie k? It's really starting to piss me off okay I could care less about her with the way she hurt me Im moving past it and Im not gonna be sad anymore so when we talk and you mention her name and I don't reply then that's your own problem I hope she goes to heaven when she dies though because Im gonna be the bitch running hell so ✌️ #FionaCoyne #RolePlay #FollowMe #Lesbian #SorryNotSorry #SingleLife #Single #Annoyed #Ugh #ForeverAlone #Truth #Rant #RantOver #Oops #ByeBitch #No #Hard #Feelings #Degrassi #Graduate #missingdegrassi #richgirlproblems #NoHate #Heartbroken #She #Cheated #On #Me ✌️👌



When you talk to me don't mention Kenzie k? It's really starting to piss me off okay I could care less about her with the way she hurt me Im moving past it and Im not gonna be sad anymore so when we talk and you mention her name and I don't reply then that's your own problem I hope she goes to heaven when she dies though because Im gonna be the bitch running hell so ✌️ #FionaCoyne #RolePlay #FollowMe #Lesbian #SorryNotSorry #SingleLife #Single #Annoyed #Ugh #ForeverAlone #Truth #Rant #RantOver #Oops #ByeBitch #No #Hard #Feelings #Degrassi #Graduate #missingdegrassi #richgirlproblems #NoHate #Heartbroken #She #Cheated #On #Me ✌️👌