Red: My entire body(more than seven) Orange: Falling, heights, dying, my dad, boys, and teachers Yellow: Lip biting, short kisses, long kisses, holding hands, and cuddling close Green: To live, to be married, have kids, and forgive people Blue: Girls, books, Soo Bahk Do Indigo: Topless girls and romantic dates Purple: My life #quiet #queer #transgender #transsexuals #pansexual #pride #asexual #d #fabulous #gay #gayisok #gayisgreat #help justice #k #lesbian #loveislove #lgbt #lgbtq #shabbatshalom #z #cutting #bisexual #bigender #cisgender #cancer #noh8 #mine



Red: My entire body(more than seven) Orange: Falling, heights, dying, my dad, boys, and teachers Yellow: Lip biting, short kisses, long kisses, holding hands, and cuddling close Green: To live, to be married, have kids, and forgive people Blue: Girls, books, Soo Bahk Do Indigo: Topless girls and romantic dates Purple: My life #quiet #queer #transgender #transsexuals #pansexual #pride #asexual #d #fabulous #gay #gayisok #gayisgreat #help justice #k #lesbian #loveislove #lgbt #lgbtq #shabbatshalom #z #cutting #bisexual #bigender #cisgender #cancer #noh8 #mine